[Nfbk] FW: Training needs of OFB Staff

Cathy cathyj at iglou.com
Wed May 5 20:11:35 UTC 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: McNabb, Cora L (OFB-FK) [mailto:Cora.McNabb at ky.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2010 8:43 AM
To: Cathy; lorafelty at att.net; Pamela Roark-Glisson; Paul Wiese; Penrod,
Paula; Tuck Tinsley; Mitch & Carol Dahmke; Michael McCarty; Adam
Ruschival
Subject: Training needs of OFB Staff

Good Morning,

We are gaining input from different sources regarding the training needs
of staff.  I would appreciate you distributing this to your email list
serves.  The survey is open until May 19th.  Just click on the link
below to access the survey.  It should be posted on our website within
the next couple of days as well.  I would appreciate your assistance.
Let me know if you have any questions.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/L7VF5BX

Cora McNabb,
Vocational Rehabilitation Administrator
Office For the Blind
275 East Main Street
Mail Stop 2-EJ
Frankfort, KY  40621
Phone:  (502) 564-4754
Fax: (502) 564-2951
cora.mcnabb at ky.gov

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: The information contained in this email
message may be privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure.
If you believe the message has been sent to you in error, please do not
read the message, advise the sender by reply email that you have
received the message in error, and delete the message. Thank you for
your cooperation.