[Nfbk] Ky Assoc of Blind Athletes, Family Fun Day & Annual Meeting

Nickie Pearl njp at insightbb.com
Mon Nov 8 15:32:38 UTC 2010

Good morning,  Below you will find all the information regarding the 2010 KABA Family Fun Day & Annual Meeting.  This event is sure to be a fun one.  If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me at, njp at insightbb.com or you can call Kenny Jones at, 502-897-1583 x258.  We look forward to see you there!

Thank You,
Nickie Pearl
Advertising & Promotions Committee
Kentucky Association of Blind Athletes

KENTUCKY ASSOCIATION OF BLIND ATHLETES

ANNUAL MEETING

Come join the Kentucky Association of Blind Athletes as we host our Annual Meeting and Family Bowling.

When: Saturday, November 13, 2010

Where: Ten Pins Bowling Lanes, 200 Ten Pin Lane in St. Matthews

Time: 1:30 - 4:30 p.m.

Cost: $3 per person, per game + the cost of food

There will be a brief business meeting at 1:30,  followed by lots of food and fun.  Guests will have the opportunity to meet many KABA members and learn about all of the exciting programs KABA has to offer.

The snack bar has a wide variety of tasty, reasonably priced food to choose from; including sandwiches, salads, soups, and sides. After ordering your food, you may bring it back to our reserved room. We ask that you do not bring food from any other restaurants.

We'll have lanes reserved with bumpers for children, rails for bowlers with low vision, and open lanes.  Please indicate your preference below, so that we can reserve the proper amount of lanes. Shoe rental is free of charge.

KABA expects this to be a fun, family event, so bring the whole crew and come out for an afternoon of inexpensive entertainment.  We look forward to seeing you on November 13th!

KENTUCKY ASSOCIAITON OF BLIND ATHLETES

Annual Meeting Registration

Please complete the attached form and mail to Don Cronk, Director of Finance, Kentucky Association of Blind Athletes, PO Box 6375, Louisville, KY 40207.  The registration deadline is Saturday, November 6.

Name: ___________________________________  Total Number Attending: _______

Lane Preference:                              Open Lane                 Bumpers                     Rails