[Nfbk] Army's first blind active-duty officer tells story in book

Tammi Spencer aunttamtam at insightbb.com
Wed Sep 8 13:12:27 UTC 2010

Amen, John. I couldn't agree more.

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
John Glisson
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2010 8:18 AM
To: NFB of Kentucky Internet Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Nfbk] Army's first blind active-duty officer tells story in
book

Good story, Kevin!  Thank you for sharing.  More than any time in my
lifetime, it seems, we need more and more stories like this!  'Humbling
ourselves' is the point of the story that stood out to me.

2nd Chronicles Chapter 7 and Verse 14 shares with us that 'when we humble
ourselves and seek God's face and pray, then will He hear our prayers and
heal the land' (paraphrased).

More than ever, I believe, we do need to humble ourselves and pray for our
Nation and our Leaders!

We have a world of little ones growing up in these dreadful times and
definitely need God Almighty Himself to heal this Nation and create a safe
and debt free Nation owned by the American people who will love and nurture
them in stability as they become adults to carry on the Freedoms that only
America has experienced.

John G.