[Nfbk] State Convention

John Glisson j.glisson at insightbb.com
Wed Sep 8 23:58:56 UTC 2010

There is no replacement for BRAILLE!!!  Even though I don't use it in public
reading, I use it every day in one fashion or another!!!  Technology is
awesome, however, without the ability to read, what good are a bunch of
characters, links and whatever on a computer screen going to do!  John G.
Fight for Right, Sister!!!