[Nfbk] Child Care

Cathy cathyj at iglou.com
Thu Sep 16 15:04:41 UTC 2010

Good Morning All,

I am working feverishly on the NFBK state convention. As you may well
imagine there are several last-minute details that must be completed. One of
these details is child care. At this point, Thursday, September 16th, we do
not have enough children registered to make it economically feasible to
offer this service. We will make a final decision on Saturday the 18th. If
you are planning to bring your children please contact Sandra Williams or me
immediately.

I have also noticed that some of you who have told me that you are going to
attend the convention still have not pre-registered. I hope the check is in
the mail!