[Nfbk] Child Care

Cathy cathyj at iglou.com
Sun Sep 19 22:37:58 UTC 2010

Good Evening Everyone,

Since there were only three families/four children expressing an interest in
needing child care, and even this number kept fluctuating, Sandra Williams
and I have decided that it is not economically feasible to hire caregivers
for convention Saturday. At this point in time, we are planning to have the
child care room open. There will be games, coloring books, crayons and other
toys for those children who are there. However, it will be the
responsibility of any parent with a child to share time care for the kids.
It will also be the responsibility of the parents to provide meals and
snacks. If I know ahead of time how many children are actually attending, I
will be more than happy to provide food/snacks and other items.