[Nfbk] Job Posting

Cathy cathyj at iglou.com
Fri Aug 5 00:03:04 UTC 2011

Good Evening Gang,

WELL, WELL, WELL. The Braille Clerk position at Central High School has been
posted. Nick has taken another job with the District. That's too bad. I was
proud of him for learning Braille. I actually saw something he had
transcribed and it looked really good. You can go to the web site, click on
employment and then job opportunities. There is a real emphasis on
technology which is fine with me as long as they have the good sense to hire
someone who also knows Braille. I belief that it would be easier to teach
someone how to use the equipment rather than having to teach them Braille.
but what do I know? If you are anyone you know is interested the job is
posted until August 15th.