[Nfbk] KY Cardinal

Denise Franklin kyfranks at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 5 14:40:30 UTC 2011

Greetings,
I am switching gears and moving into Cardinal Mode. I have set a personal goal and I am asking that articles be submitted to me by August 19. Gossip-type items for "Have You Heard?" should be emailed to Lora Felty at lorafelty at windstream.net. Everything else, including reports for "Kentucky Roundup" should be sent to me off list at kyfranks at yahoo.com. Once again, I am asking that every Chapter and Division submit something, even if it's only a sentence or two; we are all interested in what is going on in your group.
Thanks to all for helping to make our newsletter one of the best. Have a great weekend.
Denise

It's a lot more satisfying to reach for the stars, even if you end up landing only on the moon.