[Nfbk] NFB Philosophy

Scott Spaulding spaulding.scott at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 01:46:46 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,
   The person who left this message is a friend of mine. I try to explain
our beliefs & such with her, but she's the type of person that if you don't
believe the same as she does then your wrong. I apologize for the uproar
this caused & I gave her the GL talking bulliten board line to try to
keep from giving her anyone's direct number.

Scott Spaulding
Twitter & Facebook ID: sws40203