[Nfbk] NFBGL Chili Supper & Auction

Sharon Eiland Sharon_eiland at insightbb.com
Thu Feb 10 19:40:56 UTC 2011

Hey Nickie:

Just have a couple of questions concerning the chilies supper and auction: the first being whose going to be in charge of childcare?

The second: are you going to send out a list of the items that are going to be auctioned I'm sure that's a little more work for you however, it does make it nice to know in advance what's there.

Hope things are going well for you and your family.  Mario has already left for Wa. so, the girls and I are fending for ourselves.  It's challenging but fun.

Take care and have a blessed day.

Sharon