[Nfbk] TARC 3

Cathy cathyj at iglou.com
Tue Jan 11 00:25:42 UTC 2011

Good Evening Gang,

For those of you who may be interested in attending a meeting regarding TARC
3's refusal to make materials available in accessible format you may do so
on Thursday, January 13, 1:00 PM, at 901 South 3rd Street, in the first
floor conference room. If memory serves me correctly this should be
Spaulding University's  Library. There is talk of a class action suit being
filed. This information comes from Marcellus Mayes. I think he said that
someone will be there from Protection and Advocacy. My bad, I should have
asked more questions. I guess you could call Mr. Mayes at, 778-2582.