[Nfbk] Saturday's Quotes

Joey Couch joey.couch at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 17:12:36 UTC 2011

this was sent to me earlyer I thought might enjoy it every one have a
good Saturday.
From: Paul <oilofgladness47 at comcast.net>
Here are today's quotes.  Hope you enjoy them.

We can go a lot further together than we can alone.

To master this life, spend time with the Master.

Instead of being preoccupied with our problems, let's praise the Lord
for His blessings.

True freedom is not in choosing our own way, but in submitting to God's way.

Amid the darkness of ssin, the light of God's grace shines brightest.

Living like Christ is loving like God.

Jesus Christ is the Key that unlocks the Word of God.

Christ's empty tomb guarantees our victory over death.

Surrender to God precedes His significant work in our life.

The high and holy One became the meek and lowly One.

Spiritual blindness can be cured only by the Great Physician.

And that's it for now.  Hope you are all doing fine.
 Your obedient servant of the Lord, Paul

--
Joey Couch
cell phone 606-216-8033