[Nfbk] NFBGL Chili Supper & Auction

Nickie Pearl njp at insightbb.com
Sun Jan 23 17:31:07 UTC 2011

Hello everyone!

    It's that time of year again!  The Greater Louisville chapter is working hard to get ready for our annual Chili Supper & Auction.  The event will take place on Saturday February 26, 2011 at the Christ Church Cathedral in the Fellowship Hall, located at 421 South Second Street.  The event will begin at 4pm with chili served from 4 till 5:30pm and the auction beginning at 6pm.
    We've already received some great auction items such as, monthly bus passes from TARC, tickets to the Mega Cavern, Private wine tastings from Talon Winery and much more.  We could always use your help in gathering auction items, so I've attached our donation request letter.  Just print it out and take it with you when you are out and about at malls, restaurants etc.
    If you have any questions about the Chili Supper, Auction or the donation letter please feel free to contact me.  Make sure to mark February 26th on your calendar!

Thanks,
Nickie