[Nfbk] FW: NFB-NEWSLINE(r) Adds Five Meredith Magazinesto Lineup

Pamela Glisson pglisson at independenceplaceky.org
Fri Mar 25 15:40:31 UTC 2011

Hi Rick,
Great to hear from you.
I am glad that you are enjoying NEWSLINE and it does keep getting better and
better.

Best, Pamela

Thank You

Pamela Roark-Glisson
Executive Director
Independence Place

824 Euclid Avenue, Suite 103
Lexington, Kentucky 40502
Office (859) 266-2807
Toll Free (877) 266-2807
Fax (859) 335-0627
Cell (859) 948-3663

The information contained in this E-mail may be privileged, confidential and
protected from disclosure.  If you are not the identified recipient any
dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited.  If you
think that you have received this email message in error, please inform the
sender, and delete this message permanently from your computer files.