[Nfbk] Looking for ride to frankfort

Tonia Gatton tonton at insightbb.com
Wed Mar 30 00:32:49 UTC 2011

Hi all!  Sorry this is OP but I'm sure you can relate to the difficulties in
trying to find transportation in a pench.

I'm looking for a ride to Frankfort on friday for my Grandmother's funeral.
So, if you know of anyone in Louisville making a trip to Frankfort or even
Lexington that day, who might let me share a ride; I'd appreciate you
letting me know or passing my info on to them.  I'd be happy to help pay for
gas.

Thanks!

Tonia

Check out my EBay page for great deals on clothes, jewelry, collectibles,
antiques, assistive technology and much more.
http://myworld.ebay.com/gattonia/

Tonia