[Nfbk] 2011 Kentucky Talking Book Library Patron Survey

Joey Couch joey.couch at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 17:37:55 UTC 2011

Please pass this on to any one who you all may know that uses the
services of the Kentucky Talking Library thanks for doing so.
Joey
From: "Abner, Lauren (KDLA)" <Lauren.Abner at ky.gov>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 09:09:40 -0400
Subject: 2011 Kentucky Talking Book Library Patron Survey

The Kentucky Talking Book Library would like your help in evaluating our
services.  The information we gather through the survey linked below
will help us justify the existence of our program and will help us to
improve our service.  We would appreciate your response by April 30,
2011.  If you would prefer to complete the survey over the phone, please
call the library at 1-800-372-2968 or (502) 564-8300 x276.  Thank you
for your participation.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6ZTRP5B

--
Joey Couch