[Nfbk] announcement

Denise Franklin kyfranks at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 1 15:23:13 UTC 2012

Sorry this is a little late, but just wanted to offer my best wishes to the Freholm family for their new little bundle of joy. LIfe is about to take a new and wonderful twist for you. Hold on to these precious days; if you blink, you'll discover he's backing the car out of the driveway and heading off on his first date. Congratulations!

It's a lot more satisfying to reach for the stars, even if you end up landing only on the moon.