[Nfbk] 2012 Kentucky Talking Book Library Patron Survey

Joey Couch ki4vjd at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 15:01:51 UTC 2012

Please pass this on to folks who make use of the Kentucky Talking Book
Library thanks.
From: "Abner, Lauren (KDLA)" <Lauren.Abner at ky.gov>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 10:49:15 -0400
Subject: 2012 Kentucky Talking Book Library Patron Survey

Patrons of the Kentucky Talking Book Library are encouraged to take our
annual survey online at the link below. The information we gather from
this survey will help us justify the existence of our program and will
help us to improve our service. If you prefer to take the survey by
phone or would like a large-print copy sent to you by mail, please call
the library at 1-800-372-2968 or (502) 564-8300 ext. 276. The survey
will remain open through April 30, 2012.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Z5FYNL8

Special note to patrons using screen readers: some users have reported
problems with the way their screen reader handles the first radio button
for the answer choices.  If you prefer, you can fill out the attached
Word document copy of the survey and send it back by e-mail.  We
apologize for the inconvenience.

Lauren Abner

Kentucky Talking Book Library

PO Box 537