[Nfbk] new member

Pamela pam.glisson at insightbb.com
Wed Dec 19 20:21:28 UTC 2012

Hello Kathy and welcome to this list.  I am so sorry for the loss of your husband! Warmest wishes to you during this difficult time of transition.  If you are interested in registering for KY NFB-NEWSLINE, please email me off list at (pglisson at independenceplaceky.org).  It is a free service and provides access to many many publications.
Merry Christmas, Pamela