[Nfbk] new member

Tonia toniafaye at insightbb.com
Wed Dec 19 23:05:41 UTC 2012

Hi Kathy!  My name is tonia Gatton.  Welcome to the list and maybe soon to
Kentucky.  Spencer county is near Louisville; so that would probably be your
closest chapter.  NFB of greater Louisville has a number that you can call
to hear info on our monthly meetings and activities; which is 502-495-7130.
Look forward to seeing you at a future meeting.  Your name sounds familiar.
I think I've seen you on some of the NFB or tech lists.

Merry Christmas,

Tonia