[Nfbk] Let the Robot Drive: The Autonomous Car of the Future IsHere | Magazine

Cathy cathyj at iglou.com
Sat Feb 4 14:53:46 UTC 2012

Good Morning Cindy,

Actually, NFB is trying to bring together technology developed by others.
That's why we have issued a challenge to engineers, colleges and others to
work with us on developing a car that can be used by blind people and other
drivers. A great deal of the technology in our car is already on cars being
driven by the public; over-rides etc. Some manufacturers have looked at our
technology and no doubt one day it will be standard on all cars. We are
already developing our second prototype. Obviously there is much more to
learn and develop.