[Nfbk] Let the Robot Drive: The Autonomous Car of the Future IsHere | Magazine

cindy smith cindy.smith8109 at aol.com
Sat Feb 4 15:30:44 UTC 2012

Thanks, Cathy.  I should have known the NFB was already working on
bringing all the cutting edge R and D together.  This article was an
eye opener for me, I had no idea there are now self driving cars
working in at least California.
 From reading this article and the one by Molly Wood also, I'm being
persuaded of the safety benefits as well as less traffic problems
being experienced with computer driven cars.  My initial uneducated
feeling was more like, " I don't trust computers driving cars."
However, I'm sure most accidents by far are caused by human errors.
This is very interesting indeed.
Thanks, Cathy.

Cindy Smith