[Nfbk] NFBGL Auction Items

Nickie Pearl njp at insightbb.com
Mon Feb 6 02:02:55 UTC 2012

Hi everyone!
    We are less than 3 weeks away till the NFBGL Chili Supper, Auction & Chili Cook-off!  The auction items are starting to flow in, but that doesn’t mean we have to stop asking for items.
    Just a taste of items we have; A 31 tote bag, Pyrex cook wear, Actor’s Theater tickets, Signed UofL Football, Braille writing materials, A tabletop Foosball table & there is much more!
    There is still time to enter the Chili cook-off.  You have until February 18th to get your entry form in. The winner will receive a $25 Kroger gift card.  I have attached the cook-off entry form, all the rules & instructions are there on the form.  If you have any questions about the cook-off or auction, please let me know.
    Don’t forget, the chili supper is back at KSB this year!  Make sure to invite your family & friends.

See you all on the 25th!!!!
Nickie