[Nfbk] NFBGL Auction Items

Joan Balot joan.balot at insightbb.com
Fri Feb 17 02:27:07 UTC 2012

Auction Items from Joan Balot

King Sized Sheet Set

Microfiber Throw

Full Sized Americana Quilt

Insulated Butter Dish

Friends - DVD Set - the Complete 4th Season

Case of Crochet Hooks

Several Assorted Candles & Diffusers

Assorted Teddy Bears

Homedics Bathroom Scale

Many Assorted Beanie Babies, including Harley Davidson Beanies

Goldilocks Collector's Doll w/Certificate

Patrick Musical Collector's Doll w/Chair

Memory Plaque

**I'm including a bag of Iced Gingerbread Gourmet Coffee for the NFBGL
Basket.