[Nfbk] NEWSLIN - # 9 feature

Pamela Glisson pglisson at independenceplaceky.org
Thu Feb 16 22:04:27 UTC 2012

Hi Melanie,
It is a matter of preference for what you need to do.  The #9 feature allows you to receive the article in your inbox and then read it at your convenience or if you are conducting research on a particular topic.  If you are just reading to keep current on events and happenings, then downloading to your stream is a good way to go.  In other words, you may want to use all the features.
Best, Pamela

Thank You

Pamela Roark-Glisson
Executive Director
Independence Place
1093 S. Broadway Suite 1218
Lexington, Kentucky 40504
Office (859) 266-2807
Toll Free (877) 266-2807
Fax (859) 335-0627
Cell (859) 948-3663

The information contained in this E-mail may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure.  If you are not the identified recipient any dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited.  If you think that you have received this email message in error, please inform the sender, and delete this message permanently from your computer files.