[Nfbk] NEWSLIN - # 9 feature

Melanie Peskoe mpeskoe at insightbb.com
Fri Feb 17 00:19:27 UTC 2012

Thanks Pamela, for all the great information. I think I'm getting it all
figured out. It seems as though I may use a variety of methods to read
NEWSLINE. I may use the phone for research purposes and use the podcast
feature for specific sections. I will continue to use In Your Pocket for
some things as well. I love all these options!

Melanie