[Nfbk] SB 87

Pamela Glisson pglisson at independenceplaceky.org
Thu Feb 16 22:09:43 UTC 2012

Thanks Cathy!  I can say ditto here and we really appreciate everyone going
to Frankfort and making the calls.  We all need to call often.  A major
point is that the adequate funding will create job opportunities all around
the state.
Best, Pamela

Thank You

Pamela Roark-Glisson
Executive Director
Independence Place
1093 S. Broadway Suite 1218
Lexington, Kentucky 40504
Office (859) 266-2807
Toll Free (877) 266-2807
Fax (859) 335-0627
Cell (859) 948-3663

The information contained in this E-mail may be privileged, confidential and
protected from disclosure.  If you are not the identified recipient any
dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited.  If you
think that you have received this email message in error, please inform the
sender, and delete this message permanently from your computer files.