[Nfbk] NFBGL Chili Supper, Auction & Chili cook-off

Nickie Pearl njp at insightbb.com
Mon Feb 20 13:49:02 UTC 2012

Hello!
    It’s almost here!  This Saturday, February 25th, 4-9pm, Kentucky School for the Blind.  Admission $5 for adults & $3 for kids 12 & under.
    The auction item will be hitting the list later today.  We’ve got some really great items again this year such as, a one nights stay for two at The Brown Hotel, UofL & UofK items, Restaurant gift cards, TARC passes & tickets, Housewares & much more.
    It’s going to be an exciting chili cook-off, we have 5 entries this year & from the ingredients, it’s going to be a tough competition.  The winner will receive a $25 Kroger gift card; plus bragging rights for the next year.
    Make sure to call TARC & schedule your rides today!  Invite your family & friends!
See you all on Saturday!

Thank You!
Nickie