[Nfbk] cardinal deadline

Denise Franklin kyfranks at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 27 16:20:03 UTC 2012

With spring comes the next exciting edition of our Kentucky Cardinal. Lots of things are happening across the Commonwealth and we hope to cover them all. Chapter and division presidents should submit their reports to Sandra Williams via email at sandwill at insightbb.com by March 4. Items for "Have you Heard?" should be sent to Lora Felty at lorafelty at windstream.net by the same deadline. Other submissions can be sent directly to me at kyfranks at yahoo.com by March 8. Please send articles as attachments as this eliminates a step or two in the process. Our newsletter is something we can all take pride in, so don't be afraid to step up and let your voice be heard.

It's a lot more satisfying to reach for the stars, even if you end up landing only on the moon.