[Nfbk] FW: Parnell Diggs for Congress

Cathy cathyj at iglou.com
Sun Jan 1 15:40:51 UTC 2012

Happy New Year,

I am forwarding an email from Parnell Digs. As most of you remember he is
running for Congress in the Myrtle Beach area. I know money is tight and we
just spent our last dime on Christmas, but in reality Parnell is
representing all blind people. You don't have to donate today. But please
keep Parnell's campaign in mind. THSANKS!