[Nfbk] Reverse Raffle

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 19:50:04 UTC 2012

Good After Noon,
Don't forget to set your calendar for Sept. 28-30. This is the weekend of the NFBK state convention. We will be in Frankfort again at the Capital Plaza. More info will be coming as things develop. I do want to remind all of you that reverse raffle tickets are ready to be purchased and sold. They are $10 per ticket. If you are interested in participating you can contact your local president, a member of the state board, or email me offline at cathyj1949 at gmail.com. Like all organizations our expenses keep going up while donations are directly affected be the sluggish economy. I hope you do as much as possible to make this fund raiser a big success.