[Nfbk] Reverse Raffle

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 12:58:43 UTC 2012

Hello Terri and Gang,
Terri you asked a good question  so I thought I would reply to the list. As far as a bus to convention, the Louisville chapter is working on that. A reverse raffle is exactly that. The big winner is the last name drawn not the first. We draw out every name beginning on Friday evening concluding at the banquet. We make the raffle a bit more exciting. The first name pulled wins $25, then after that the 25, 50, 75 names and so on win $25. The second to last name drawn received $250 and the grand prize is $500. A ticket costs $10 but one has several opportunities to win.    Since we are on the subject of the convention, the awards committee would like to know who has received MFNK awards, Which one or ones, and the year received. We are  trying to update our records.  Cathy
Sent from my iPhone