[Nfbk] KSB alumni Board Meeting

Joey Couch ki4vjd at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 14:48:07 UTC 2012

Please pass this on to any one who maybe intrested thanks.
From: Jim Shaw <jimfshaw at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 10:12:43 -0400
Subject: KSB alumni Board Meeting

The KSB Alumni Board will meet by conference call on Sunday, June 17 at 9:00
P.M.

We will review the 2012 KSB Alumni reunion and discuss plans for the 2013
reunion.  KSB alumni board meetings are open meetings and all are welcome.

Due to very busy July schedules, we will not plan to have a meeting in July.

If you need the telephone number for the conference call, please email me or
reach me by phone at (502)-245-2254, Home, or (502-550-0158, Cell.

         Jim Shaw,

         KSB Alumni president

Joey Couch
phone 606-216-8033.