[Nfbk] FW: [BEP State Directors] ActionAlert: Commercialization in the House and Senate

Pamela Glisson pglisson at independenceplaceky.org
Fri Mar 2 14:30:52 UTC 2012

Thank you George for the info.  I am on it.  Calling to make my voice heard regarding this.  It is amazing that by making a simple phone call, we really can make a difference!!
Best, Pamela

Thank You

Pamela Roark-Glisson
Executive Director
Independence Place
1093 S. Broadway Suite 1218
Lexington, Kentucky 40504
Office (859) 266-2807
Toll Free (877) 266-2807
Fax (859) 335-0627
Cell (859) 948-3663

The information contained in this E-mail may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure.  If you are not the identified recipient any dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited.  If you think that you have received this email message in error, please inform the sender, and delete this message permanently from your computer files.