[Nfbk] FW: [BEP State Directors] ActionAlert: Commercialization in the House and Senate

Melanie Peskoe mpeskoe at insightbb.com
Fri Mar 2 14:24:01 UTC 2012

Making my calls right now!

Melanie

From: nfbk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
Pamela Glisson
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2012 9:31 AM
To: NFB of Kentucky Internet Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Nfbk] FW: [BEP State Directors] ActionAlert: Commercialization
in the House and Senate

Thank you George for the info.  I am on it.  Calling to make my voice heard
regarding this.  It is amazing that by making a simple phone call, we really
can make a difference!!

Best, Pamela

Thank You

Pamela Roark-Glisson
Executive Director
Independence Place
1093 S. Broadway Suite 1218
Lexington, Kentucky 40504
Office (859) 266-2807
Toll Free (877) 266-2807
Fax (859) 335-0627
Cell (859) 948-3663

The information contained in this E-mail may be privileged, confidential and
protected from disclosure.  If you are not the identified recipient any
dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited.  If you
think that you have received this email message in error, please inform the
sender, and delete this message permanently from your computer files.