[Nfbk] FW: Announcing New Literacy Website!

George Stokes kd4ckt at bellsouth.net
Fri May 4 15:34:18 UTC 2012

From: Wright, Jennifer (OFB-FK) [mailto:JenniferN.Wright at ky.gov]
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2012 11:06 AM
To: Smith, Chris H (OFB-FK); Jessee, Allison F (OFB-FK); Ann Smits; Becky
Cabe; Bess Douthitt; Bill Deatherage; Monterosso, Bill (OETCO-FK); Cathy
Jackson; McNabb, Cora L (OFB-FK); David Lawson; Don Gerard; George Stokes;
Gordon-Brown, Gerry (CAP-FK); Gerry Rader Slusher; Jim Shaw;
ki4vjd at gmail.com; Kay Mathis; Kim Zeigler; Michael Freeholm; Dahmke, Mitch;
Shirley, Patrick B (Education Cabinet); Paul Wiese; Paula Wiese ; Nesbitt,
Richard (OFB-FK); Roger Schaf; Sharon Fields; Sharon Fields (Home);
Matthews, Soraya - Division of Learning Services; Deeley, Stephen P
(OFB-LV); Susan Ament; Hammons, Twyla S (OFB-SS)
Subject: FW: Announcing New Literacy Website!

FYI

From: Charlotte.Cushman at Perkins.org
<http://us.mc1801.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=Charlotte.Cushman@Perkins.org