[Nfbk] Do you need a driver or reader?

Melanie Peskoe mpeskoe at insightbb.com
Fri May 4 20:45:54 UTC 2012

I have a friend who babysat  for us one day a week while I was in school
this semester. She's retired and really enjoys helping out. She wants to do
odd jobs to make a little extra spending money. She's willing to help with
running errands, housework, laundry, reading, grocery shopping, etc. Her
name is Joann and she lives in the south end of Louisville, but is willing
to drive around Louisville. If you're interested in her number please email
me privately and I'll provide her phone number.

Thanks,

Melanie