[Nfbk] Graduation party 5-12-12 1pm

Scott Spaulding spaulding.scott at gmail.com
Sat May 5 03:00:11 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,
    Some of you I've talked to about this, but many I have not had a chance to. Whether or not we've talked individually or not, please RSVP Tia Jenkins at 502-899-5670 or jenkins_tia at yahoo.com with the number of people coming & what you are bringing. So far it looks like a total of about 15 to 20, but I'm thinking some people have not confirmed or declined invites yet. Tia & Deana, the host of the party, are coordinating things, so please do this as soon as possible. I'm also sending this to them.

Scott Spaulding
Sent from my iPad