[Nfbk] Some Humor for your wednesday

Joey Couch ki4vjd at gmail.com
Wed May 30 17:41:28 UTC 2012

WorldStartSuch a Nice Lady...
An airline pilot wrote that on a particular flight he had hammered his ship
into the runway really hard. The airline had a policy that required the
first officer to stand at the door while the passengers exited, give a
smile, and a "Thanks for flying XYZ airline."
He said that in light of his bad landing, he had a hard time looking the
passengers in the eye, thinking that someone would have a smart comment.
Finally, everyone had gotten off the plane except this little old lady
walking with a cane.

She said, "Sonny, mind if I ask you a question?"

"Why, no, ma'am. What is it?"

"Did we land, or were we shot down?"

"Do what we can, summer will have its flies."
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
"The artist is a receptacle for the emotions that come from all over the
place: from the sky, from the earth, from a scrap of paper, from a passing
shape, from a spider's web."
~Pablo Picasso
"When spider webs unite, they can tie up a lion."
~Ethiopian proverb
Top 10 Caddy Replies
10.) Golfer: "Think I'm going to drown myself in the lake."
Caddy: "Think you can keep your head down that long"?
9.) Golfer: "I'd move Heaven and Earth to break 100 on this course."
Caddy: "Try Heaven, you've already moved most of the Earth.
8.) Golfer: "Do you think my game is improving"?
Caddy: "Yes sir, you miss the ball much closer now."
7.) Golfer: "Do you think I can get there with a 5 iron"?
Caddy: "Eventually."
6.) Golfer: "You've got to be the worst caddy in the world."
Caddy: "I don't think so, sir. That would be too much of a coincidence."
5.) Golfer: "Please stop checking your watch. It's too much of a
distraction."
Caddy: "It's not a watch, it's a compass."
4.) Golfer: "How do you like my game"?
Caddy: "Very good, sir, but personally, I prefer golf."
3.) Golfer: "Do you think it's a sin to play on Sunday"?
Caddy: "The way you play, sir, it's a sin on any day."
2.) Golfer: "This is the worst course I've ever played on."
Caddy: "This isn't the golf course. We left that an hour ago."
1.) Golfer: "That can't be my ball, it's too old."
Caddy: "It's been a long time since we teed off, sir."

--
Joey Couch
phone 606-216-8033.
email ki4vjd at gmail.com