[Nfbk] FW: [Nfbnet-master-list] Fwd: Seedlings needs help!

Cathy cathyj at iglou.com
Thu May 31 12:56:15 UTC 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbnet-master-list-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:nfbnet-master-list-bounces at nfbnet.org]On Behalf Of David Andrews
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 3:22 PM
To: nfbnet-master-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbnet-master-list] Fwd: Seedlings needs help!

Seedlings Braille Books for Children is in a close contest where they could
win $25,000 and they need your help, see below.

Dave

  Hi David,

  Seedlings Braille Books for Children fell from 1st to 2nd place yesterday
in the Art Van Charity Challenge, so we need your help. If you think it's
appropriate for any of the listservs, we would be grateful for a mention.
Voting ends tomorrow (5/31) at midnight Eastern time. We would use the
$25,000 to make 2,500 braille books for children. People can vote here:
http://artvancharitychallenge.com/vote-today/ and then, hopefully, they
would spread the word to their friends too!

     Best wishes,
     Debra Bonde, Director
     Seedlings Braille Books for Children
     www.seedlings.org
     800-777-8552
     734-427-8552 fax
     Follow on Twitter: @SeedlingsBrlBks

  "Placing a book in a child's hands is like planting a seed ..."