[Nfbk] KSB Food Drive

Nickie Pearl njp at insightbb.com
Mon Nov 12 18:18:32 UTC 2012

Tis the Season for Giving!

From: Mullins, Bo
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2012 9:26 AM
To: Brasher, Jean ; Harty, Jane ; Bennett, Heidi ; Evers, Melissa ; White, Sarah ; Davis, Stephanie ; Pawlowski, Mary ; Barbati, Nancy ; Roberts, John - KSB ; Williams-Neal, Robert ; Corbett, Karen ; Quaid, Regina ; Davis, Heather ; Azer, Samir ; Klump, Kim ; Johnson, Kyrstin ; Johnson, Todd ; Hume, David ; Hill, Connie ; Jones, Kenny ; Stober, Tom ; Hammond, Kristen ; Hulsey, Nolan - KSB ; Ashley Busics mom ; Cathy Jackson ; D.J. Harrod ; Christie Smith ; Fouts, Lindsay ; mary harrod ; Hedges, Justin ; Reni Jackson ; Nickie ; Phillip Holland ; Stacy Arnett ; Lisa Zell ; Mullins, Bo
Subject: KSB Food Drive

The Den is sponsoring a Can Food Drive for the needy for Christmas. Our goal is 1000 cans of food before Dec. 19, 2012.

In order to inspire the staff, students, friends, and family we will be giving a gift card away at the end of the food drive.

      Cans Total
     Gift Card for Drawing

      100
     $10.00

      250
     $25.00

      500
     $50.00

      1000
     $100.00

For every can of food you donate a ticket with your name will be entered into a drawing for the amount above, depending on the amount of cans that are collected

Food can be dropped off in Mr. Mullins room or in the Den.

Brian S. Mullins

Career Education Teacher

Track Coach

JV Track Coach