[Nfbk] Bible study

Reni renijackson at insightbb.com
Sat Sep 22 17:19:00 UTC 2012

Hell'o Everybody

  I hope everyone is doing well.I am Reni Jackson here to invite anyone that
is interested in the Bible to join a group of Bible students on Monday
nights to discuss books of the Bible.

  We are finishing up the book of Hebrews, which will be our fifth book this
year. What we do is, we have ten questions that we use on each chapter of a
book, during the week each person will use the questions on their own to
study the chapter of the week, then we come together on Monday nights as a
group by conference call to discuss what each person as learned from the
chapter and questions. The conference call is free, we get together on
Mondays at seven PM, if any one would like to join us you are welcome to
call in. We are going to start the book of First Peter on the first of Oct.
. If anyoune would like to set in and listen and be part of the discussion
this Monday night, feel free to call, the number is 1-619-326,2700. Asset
code is 2544238.

  My number is 1-502-968,3602. Email, renijackson at insightbb.com...

  I hope any one that is interested will  call, by by for now, Reni

Ps, If anyone would like the questions, please write, thank you

Have a blessed day!

Reni