[Nfbk] new on the list-some questions

Lora Felty lorafelty at windstream.net
Thu Apr 4 02:51:05 UTC 2013

I don't know the specific answer to your question, but I assume that there is some sort of transportation system for transportation to medical services.  I live in Ashland, and the service here is called Medical Transport Services.  I know someone here in Ashland, and they transported her to Lexington for appointments.  I am sure that they have certain guidelines for their services.  You might ask your doctors if they are aware of any similar service in  your area.