[Nfbk] new on the list-some questions

Nickie Pearl njp at insightbb.com
Thu Apr 4 12:41:43 UTC 2013

Hi Kathy.
Are your appointments in in Spencer County? You may want to contact the city hall of your town, they would be able to tell you if there is a service for medical transport. Another idea would be to contact your church and see if they have any volunteers for people needing a driver.
Have a great day!
Nickie