[Nfbk] NFB of Greater Louisville new board elected

Scott Spaulding spaulding.scott at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 00:47:18 UTC 2013

I missed being there too, just missed getting the reservation funds in the mail. Maybe something to consider is setting up a Paypal account for the chapter, if that's allowed. I think it would be a good way to get donations & it would be a quick way to send in Money when needed too. Since I work Friday nights, I don't know if i'd be able to come.

Sent from my iPad