[Nfbk] NFB of Greater Louisville new board elected

Melanie Peskoe mpeskoe at insightbb.com
Sun Apr 14 01:40:38 UTC 2013

Scott,

I hope you’ll go ahead and send your dues in to Maria so you can be counted in our membership! Also, I think we’ll try to have some events and meetings on alternate days of the week to accommodate people like you who can’t make it on Friday nights. Please let me know if you have any other ideas or suggestions. I really like your PayPal idea!

Thanks,

Melanie