[Nfbk] Thank You

Nickie Pearl njp at insightbb.com
Mon Apr 29 12:03:48 UTC 2013

Jennifer, I wish I would've known about this event, I could've publicized
it on our list plus all over social media.
I would like everyone to remember the social media aspect. It really is a
great tool & doesn't take much effort. On Twitter we have over 600 followers
& on Facebook we have over 100.
Just keep in mind for your next meeting or event!
Thanks!
Nickie