[Nfbk] Thank You

Jennifer Hall jbh_1926 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 29 18:53:57 UTC 2013

Please forgive me then, Nickie-it's just that I looked at the wall
several times leading up to the event and nothing ever posted.  Your
email this morning  just made me confused and a little hurt-it seems
like lately I cannot do anything right when it concerns blindness.
Again, please forgive me for the misunderstanding.  My first event in
May will be this Saturday, May 4 from 10AM-3PM.  It is Derby Day here in
my hometown of Salem.  If you come through Salem, believe me, you cannot
miss it.  Then, the next Saturday, May 11 from 10AM-5PM I will be in
Carrsville, KY for the Herb Festival.  I really want to use these two
events to promote Newsline.  I believe people who are terrified of
blindness in my home area would be receptive to this service.  Any funds
raised for the Murray Chapter would be appreciated, but, having a
handful of people sign up for Newsline would be awesome!  If there is
anything else you need, please let me know. Thanks so much!
Jennifer
P.S. Would you rather me write you on Facebook, Twitter, or where when
an event is approaching?  I do not have your personal email if that is
what you prefer.