[Nfbk] Thank You

Nickie Pearl njp at insightbb.com
Mon Apr 29 20:05:25 UTC 2013

Jennifer,  My original e-mail was not directed just at you. It was just a
reminder to everyone that the social media outlet is there & is a good
resource to use.
I too apologize if I came off rude, totally not my intention. In the future,
if you or anyone has an event or meeting you'd like me to promote, e-mail me
directly at, njp at insightbb.com.
Also, please take this statement as a kind suggestion. Don't do the right
thing for the Thanks, do them because they are the right things to do!
I will post your upcoming events.
Thank You!
Nickie