[Nfbk] couple questions

Kathy Pingstock kpingstock at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 17:49:09 UTC 2013

Good morning,

I am new to Kentucky, I live in Spencer County. First of all I will be
praying for Buffa. It was sad what happened. Does anyone know if I need some
cane travel service do I have to be working in oder to receive them? I noved
here from Ohio, I know in Ohio if you are not working they will not help. I
am 52 years old and trying to get things in order. I lost my husband back in
2012, so now I am trying to start a new life. Another question I have what
about transportation for the blind, I did a search  but can not find
anything.

Thank for any help.

Kathy Pingstock